Credit Control Assistant
Innovia Films is a leading global producer of speciality cellulose and Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene films with production sites in the UK, USA, Belgium and Australia. We hold a leading global position in the markets for labels and security films, coated packaging, overwrap and biodegradable and compostable films.
We employ approximately 1,350 people worldwide and due to the impending maternity leave of the current post-holder a vacancy will shortly become available for a full time Credit Control Assistant, to work within our Finance Department, based in Wigton, Cumbria. This post is offered on a temporary basis to provide maternity cover.
• The main responsibilities of this position are: -
• Ensure the timely despatch of statements and reminder letters to customers.
• Regular customer contact, to ensure the prompt settlement of accounts due.
• Liaison with other departments to ensure the speedy resolution of customer queries and the release of customer orders in accordance with company policy.
• Monitor customer credit limits and maintain accurate customer records and effective communication systems.
• Provide administrative support to the department.
Applicants must be numerate and accurate with excellent communication skills and a firm and pleasant telephone manner, with the ability to work using their own initiative as well as working as part of a small team in a busy office.
The successful candidate would be educated to NVQ level 3 or above in a business related subject. Experience of different computer packages such as Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint are a requirement of this position. A flexible approach to work and the ability to prioritise a varied workload and achieve a high output under pressure are necessary requirements of this position. A second European language would be an advantage, although not essential
In the first instance, applicants should send their CV and covering letter (including details of current salary) to:
Mrs. T.J. Lister,
Group HR Services Manager,
Innovia Films Ltd,
Wigton, CA7 9BG.
Tel: 016973 41528.
Applicants who are subsequently invited for interview will be required to complete a Company Application Form.
Closing date: Monday, 10 December 2012
Innovia Films is an equal opportunities employer and recognised by "Investors in People" www.innoviafilms.com