Amcor Flexibles Cumbria
Applications are invited for the following position
based at our Cumbria site.
With 68 plants in 21 countries, Amcor Flexibles Europe & Americas (AFEA), a division of Amcor, is a market leader and the world’s largest supplier of flexible packaging. We deliver innovative packaging solutions and provide enhanced quality products for the food, beverage, pharma, personal care, medical and industrial markets. Its award-winning approach towards sustainability makes AFEA the preferred partner for customers looking for responsible packaging solutions.
A vacancy has arisen for a Finishing Manager working in a manufacturing / production operation managing a team of Finishing Operators and implementing improvements to deliver budget requirements in the following key areas:
• Working with co-workers to ensure OHSE compliance and identification of additional areas for improvement.
• Machine output to standard.
• Waste and Quality to target levels.
Main duties of the role will be:
• Driving OHSE compliance and communication of Amcor Values to co-workers
• Driving performance through process compliance and deal with escalations, including machine developments.
• Coordinating with the planning function to ensure best production fit to meet
• Driving waste reduction through internal process improvements
• Controlling costs to achieve budget.
The following attributes are desirable for successful candidates:
• Ability to manage, lead, coach and mentor manufacturing teams to achieve
• Strong leadership skills enabling a strategic approach to steering the business
• Able to influence, and negotiate and build effective relationships at all levels of
An attractive salary plus benefits package are offered. Please send full C.V. under ‘Confidential’ cover to Laura Bowness at the address below.
Please forward applications to:
Laura Bowness, HR Officer,
Amcor Flexibles Cumbria,
Salterbeck Trading Estate,
Cumbria CA14 5DX