• Working with co-workers to ensure OHSE compliance and identification of additional areas for improvement.
• Machine output to standard.
• Waste and Quality to target levels.
Main duties of the role will be:
• Driving OHSE compliance and communication of Amcor Values to co-workers
• Driving performance through process compliance and deal with escalations, including machine developments.
• Coordinating with the planning function to ensure best production fit to meet
• Driving waste reduction through internal process improvements
• Controlling costs to achieve budget.
The following attributes are desirable for successful candidates:
• Ability to manage, lead, coach and mentor manufacturing teams to achieve
• Strong leadership skills enabling a strategic approach to steering the business
• Able to influence, and negotiate and build effective relationships at all levels of
Please forward applications to:
Laura Bowness, HR Officer,
Amcor Flexibles Cumbria,
Salterbeck Trading Estate,
Cumbria CA14 5DX