37.5 hours a week - (Mon – Fri)
Located in Carlisle
The role is to support the IT manager with associated IT tasks to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department.
The responsibilities will include:
• Installing, configuring and upgrading hardware and software.
• Performing health checks and updates on notebooks.
• Assisting the IT manager and users to identify and solve networking problems.
• Updating user PC’s.
• Dealing with telephone enquiries and maintaining a good working relationship with managers, staff, suppliers and contractors.
Qualities you will need to possess:
• 5 GCE’s or equivalent with at least one in an IT related area, or another IT specific qualification.
• A keen interest in IT systems and software.
• Knowledge of developments in operating systems and networks.
• The ability to think logically, problem solve, organise and prioritise.
Please send your full CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively post to Roger Green, IT Manager, Carlisle Brass, Parkhouse Road, Carlisle, CA3 0JU.
Closing date for applications November 30th