QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
We are seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to provide support to the Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Department.
Reporting to the QHSE Manager the role will require the individual to support the organisation through an exciting phase of its development.Key Responsibilities:
• Assistance in the installation, maintenance and update of quality compliance software.
• Assistance in ensuring products conform to appropriate legislation.
• Development of quality and associated process maps.
• Development and implementation of quality procedures, flowcharts and work instructions.
• Undertaking supplier/sub-contractor audits.
• A willingness to diversify into the fields of health, safety and environment would be advantageous.
• Educated to HNC level preferably in a mechanical related discipline.
• An appropriate qualification in quality and/or membership of CQI.
• A full understanding of ISO 9001:2008 and other management standards.
• Experience of using compliance software (Master Control, Ideagen, Q
Pulse or similar).
• Experience of using VISIO to create process charts/maps.
• Fully conversant with Microsoft Office.