Crown Speciality Packaging
As a division of Crown Holdings Inc., CROWN Speciality Packaging designs and manufactures a wide range of metal packaging products for industrial applications and for the promotional, confectionery, biscuits and wines & spirits industries. Serviced from a network of European locations, our customers include some of the largest and most respected companies across the globe.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic person with a common sense approach to join our administration team
The successful candidate will be responsible for the reception area, including the switchboard and processing the receipt of goods and invoices.
• Provide efficient reception/switchboard service, including the signing in and out of visitors/contractors.
• Supplier invoices.
• Ensure Bills of Material (BOMs) and Routings are accurate.
• Problem Solving – BOMs/ Routings/Material Receipts/ Logged Invoices.
• CHEP pallet inventory control.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Proficient use of MS Office.
• Flexible approach to various administrative duties.
Experience in the above disciplines is an advantage but full training will be given.
Applications in writing, including your C.V. to:
Mrs C Adie, HR Officer, Crown Speciality Packaging,
James Street, Carlisle, CA2 5AY
Closing date for applications: Friday 30th November 2012
More information on Crown you will find on: http://www.crowncork.com