Note that this advert has expired!
The application deadline for this job advert has expired, and it is no longer possible to apply for the position.
The job advert is displayed for reference purposes only.
Crown Speciality Packaging UK
Crown Speciality Packaging
As a division of Crown Holdings Inc., CROWN Speciality Packaging designs and manufactures a wide range of metal packaging products for industrial applications and for the promotional, confectionery, biscuits and wines & spirits industries. Serviced from a network of European locations, our customers include some of the largest and most respected companies across the globe.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic person with a common sense approach to join our administration team
The successful candidate will be responsible for the reception area, including the switchboard and processing the receipt of goods and invoices.
• Provide efficient reception/switchboard service, including the signing in and out of visitors/contractors.
• Supplier invoices.
• Ensure Bills of Material (BOMs) and Routings are accurate.
• Problem Solving – BOMs/ Routings/Material Receipts/ Logged Invoices.
• CHEP pallet inventory control.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Proficient use of MS Office.
• Flexible approach to various administrative duties.
Experience in the above disciplines is an advantage but full training will be given.
Applications in writing, including your C.V. to:
Mrs C Adie, HR Officer, Crown Speciality Packaging,
James Street, Carlisle, CA2 5AY
Closing date for applications: Friday 30th November 2012
More information on Crown you will find on: http://www.crowncork.com