An excellent opportunity exists within Bibby Distribution Ltd for a Supervisor to become part of the Aspatria team within the Northern milk operation.
The role will involve being part of a team that is responsible for managing the day-to-day operation in the Aspatria depot.
The activity within the role will include:
• Health & Safety and Environmental compliance
• Must hold CPC and be willing to take responsibility for the depot
• Strong Man Management skills.
• Driving and increasing efficiencies within the team.
• Real time management of vehicles and drivers using
in cab technology.
• Managing the service level and profitability of BDL fleet.
• Able to operate or willing to learn all IT systems utilised
within the company.
• Vehicle and driver compliance to VOSA, Domestic Rules and
EC Drivers Hours Regulations.
• Driver productivity and efficiency.
A competitive rate of pay is available for the successful candidate. The ideal candidate will be capable of working in a pressurised environment and will be looking to develop a career within operational management.
If you are interested in the above position please forward your application and up-to-date CV with a covering letter to the address below:
Robert Kirkland, Regional Distribution Manager
Bibby Distribution Ltd, Barskimming Road
Mauchline, Ayrshire KA5 5HF
Closing Date: Friday 22nd February 2013